Build amazing Android apps connecting to the Office 365 API
The Office 365 REST APIs give you the flexibility to build delightful experiences for users around the content in Office 365. With services such as contacts, calendar, mail , groups, files, conversations, and more – you can build mobile apps that take advantage of data stored in companies corporate cloud.
We will have Microsoft engineers at the hackathon to help you to connect to these APIs and brain storm ideas with you.
For more documentation, head over to http://dev.office.com/android.
For more inforamtion and to register for AnDevCon please visit http://www.andevcon.com/
Tues 1st December 2015
- 17:00 - 19:00 check out our two 5 min lightning talks on our APIs.
- 19:15-19:45 Welcome to hackathon presentation
- 19:45-midnight Hacking starts with support from our engineers from Redmond
Wed 2nd Dec 2015
- 08:00 - 09:00 Richard DiZerega's session talk on our APIs
- 08:00 - 12:00 Hacking continues
Thu 3rd Dec 2015
- 09:45 Announcement of winners prior to main Keynote starting
You must be attending the conference. There is also a $200 discount code MSHACKATHON when signign up on the event web site.
You will need:
- a developer laptop with access to the internet for building Android apps
- sign up for the Developer Program to get a FREE developer tenant prior to the hackathon at http://dev.office.com
How to enter
Sign up as a participant on this site to register your interest in this hackathon.
Technical Product Manager / Microsoft
Evanagelist / Microsoft
Senior Program Manager / Microsoft
Principal Group Engineering Manager / Microsoft
Content Developer / Microsoft
Senior Content Developer / Microsoft
Use of Office 365 APIs
The solution has made good use of Office 365 APIs.
The Solution does something that is unique and innovative.